Monday, June 5, 2017

Post 8: Winter Holidays

Hi! Woow...the winter holidays...In this moment, I see the winter holidays like a distant future, because this semester has been tiring and eternal. Really, I am looking forward  to winter holidays anxiously...
I think that I couldn´t visit places in this holidays, because I am broke. But...in the hypothetical case...I would like to visit the Machu Picchu, in Peru. This place is very beautiful and magical, so...I have a dream about visiting the Machu Picchu someday. In addition, the best weather to visit this place is in the winter holidays, because in this winter Machu Picchu will be in the dry season. In the dry season, the sun in Machu Picchu shines all the time and I could walk without difficulties. 
Besides, I would like to be with my friends, Melisa, Vania and Valentina, and my family in these holidays. All these people live in San Felipe, so...I don´t see them very offen in this period of the year. When I travel to Santiago, I miss them very much. 
In this winter holidays, I plan to do many different activities, but the most important activity is sleeping and resting. Because, in this semester I can´t sleep very well and I participated in many activities in the University. Today, I am exhausted. 
Other activities what I would like to do in these holidays are climbing, going for a walk outdoors, reading many different books, watching many movies and learning to play piano. But...also, I plan to study to Lacan in these holidays, because I need to learn more about this author. The work of this author is very hard to understand. In addition, I plan to study about psychoanalysis. 
So...I am anxiously waiting these holidays!!


2 comments:

  1. I love PERU <3, i don't really like psychoanalysis, but luck in this C;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, sleeping and resting is the most important thing to do!

    ReplyDelete