Monday, May 22, 2017

Post 7: My Favorite TV Show



Hi! :D
Mmm...I don´t like TV that much, so I don´t have a favorite TV Show, but I think I like "31 minutos", the Chilean animated serie.   "31 minutos" is a series created by Aplaplac in 2003 and it is emitted from National Television of Chile (TVN). This series is a parody to "60 minutos", a news programme of TVN in 1980. 
The serie was about the adventures of the news programme team. In the work of this team happened crazy and strange things. 
The leader of team is Tulio Triviño, the news presenter. This character was accompanied by Juan Carlos Bodoque, my favorite character, a red rabit and brillant reporter of "La Nota Verde". Other characters were Juanín, the image producer; Policarpo, a spectacle reporter; Mico, "el Micófono", a loving microphone and survey taker; Calcetín con Rombos Man, a superhero, among others. 
My favorite episode is what happened in an episode: the fight between the "Zapandillas" and "Bototos". The "Zapandillas" they are a criminal group in the city and they wreaked havoc. But the "Bototos", another group of the streets, arrived in the city and fought with them. 
I liked this episode very much, because it is a funny and creative one. The creators invented a great story and I laughted very much. The "Zapandillas" remainded me some social group in my district. 



7 comments:

  1. I think I was never a fanatic of this show, but I like the songs that they have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 31 minutes it's a good TV programme that is influencing a lot of generations. A great chilean TV programme and so succesful for kids and adults!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is one of the best tv shows made in Chile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! My interesting about nature and conservation comes from Bodoque <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this series, my favorite character is "Waripolo" jaja

    ReplyDelete
  6. 31 minutos, is the best <3, bodoque is the best activist and censist jajaja!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, very funny and cultural Tv show. A good creation to the national TV

    ReplyDelete