Monday, May 15, 2017

Post 6: Post graduate Studies

Hi everybody! 
Well...I´m a very inquisitive and restless person...for this reason, I want to keep studying. I would take the postgraduate courses in the future, but I don´t know which. I think that this postgraduate have to about the psychology of community or psychology of old age. I would take this postgraduate courses, because take responsability for two topics very important in this moment in the world. I think that this topics are very interesting. 
But...I interest in other topics of others careers. For example, I would take a course of Literature, Philosophy, Arts or English. I think that I need to learn English, because it´s very necessary in the laboral world today. In addition, I like very much the Arts and Philosophy, because this subjects, in the school and university, I asked for the life, the society and the human race.  
I would like to study in other countries, but I don´t know which, again. If I study in other countries, I will travel. ¡A great idea! I think I would like to study in Spanish, because in there are a good postgraduate courses in psychology. Also, I would like to study in England, because in this place I will learn English and study at the same time. 
Besides, I would like to study at the part-time courses, because I could work at the same time. I could pay this postgraduate courses and I could be a economic independent person.
But...I don´t know what will happen in the future, it´s just a matter of time. 





5 comments:

  1. woow I think like you, jjjajjajajaj I mean, I´m interested in other things outside of my career.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like England, arts and philosophy too haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to read your post, both in the blog, and your facebook jaja, greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! you have a lot of diferent interesting! you will never get bored! Great :) good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also think is a very good idea to study in another country, traveling is always good! ;)

    ReplyDelete