Monday, May 8, 2017

Post 5: My future Job

Hi again! 
Today I will not go to English´s class, but I will try to write the post in my house (I hope I don´t make mistakes with grammar :( ).
Well...First, I would like to have a psychologist job...but I don´t know what I really want for the future. I am a very indecisive person! And I am curious too! So...It´s complicated this topic for me.
Sometimes I think... I would like to have a job as a clinical psychologist. But lately research and writing have become very interesting to me. And I've been thinking about teaching. But this is very scary, because I don´t know if I can know so much in the future.
I imagine a job in which I can write (I love writing), learn a lot and remain a curious person. Am I asking for a lot? Maybe :(
I don´t worry that the work is done inside or outside, because both things are interesting. Anyway, I think it is better to seek a balance between both options. 
I would like very much to travel in my work, but if I traveled always, I would feel that I don´t belong anywhere. In addition, I think I'd be bored in an office. If I were in an office all the time, I would hate my job.
Mmm...I think I prefer to travel jajaja...
Now, I'm studying Psychology. But in the future I would like to study Literature and (or) Philosophy.
I like these three careers, because they are related to writing and because they are tools to learn about people. Also, these are topics that I find very interesting.
Finally ... I think I don´t really know what will happen in the future.
But I think my work should really like me. Only then I will know that I will do very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment