Monday, June 19, 2017

Post 10: English Language Challenges


Hi...Well, I think that English subject is very important in all career. In this university, I think that English subject is not much specific. I think that the use of English in different career changes, because it depends on the type of jargon. In this case, I learned very much about English, but I would like to learn more about English in connection with Psychology. 
Anyway, I like very much learning English, because when I started to study in this university, I didn´t speak English. I knew absolutely nothing about English. 
I think that the use of blog is a good way for learning English, because it is creative and innovative. This way connects the English language with reality or daily use of English in different contexts.
But I need more practice in the oral English. For me, the pronunciation of English is very hard. In addition, I have many problems with grammar when I have to speak English. For this reason, I plan to study English again when I finish this career. I would like to learn more. Besides, I would like to travel to England to practice and speak English all time.
Also, I try to practice English now. For example, outside the English class, I watch many videos or series in English. I use subtitles in English to practice oral and written English. Almost always I understand half of the conversations. It´s better than nothing. 
As well as I try to sing in English. For this reason, I look for the lyrics in English and I try to understand what it says. 
Sometimes, I practice my English when I translate words or conversations in English for any member of my family. I try to explain the meanings or grammar uses. Anyway, almost always I have more and more and more questions about this topic. I hope to learn more in the future.


1 comment:

  1. ahhaha we have the same problems in English, I hope you have good luck in your final exam!!

    ReplyDelete