Monday, April 17, 2017

Post 3: Election Day

Hi everybody!
Well...today we speak about elections...a topic very complicated and irritating. 
So...the first: I will vote in the presidential elections of this year...CHAN CHAN CHAN!
¿Why? Because I interested in politics and what can happen in this country, although I think that the Chilean politicians are not reliable.
In addition, I think that the electoral campaigns until now don´t propose new ideas. I think that they are ridiculous. But...still there is a hope, because the electoral campaigns are not clearly defined yet. For example, I think that if Beatriz Sánchez postulated to presidency, I would vote for her. Maybe. 
With this in mind, I think that the person fot the public position should be a responsible, honest and consistent person. Also, this person should take responsibility for the problems and demands of the Chilean people. 
In the past, when I was a student of school, I considered to get involved in the students´union, because I wanted to help my schoolmates. But I changed my opinion, because I thought that I didn´t have sufficient eloquence and conviction. 
Having said that, I think that it is necessary to make a constructive criticism to the electoral campaigns in Chile, because just thus we can build a better country. I think that the Chilean politicians should include proposal about main priority of the Chileans. For example, they should include AFP proposal or serious proposal to free education (Please!!). There is still a lot to do. 




6 comments:

  1. I will also vote for the first time this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's so many challenges, and it seems like just a few politicans are aware of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Beatriz Sanchez is a good candidate too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope a good proposal for AFPs too, it is one of the most important topics this year

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this year will be a better candidate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm agree with you and this is my first time to vote in presidential elections too. I don't want to "Nueva Mayoría" or "Chile Vamos" win this elections :(

    ReplyDelete