Monday, April 3, 2017

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Hi everyone! 
Well, I would like to visit to Italy someday, because I think that Italy is a very magical and exotic country. In this place I can have adventures and it would be interesting.
I know that Italy is a country with many works of arts, museums and complex architecture. For example, in Italy you can find the Gioconda,  and the Agripa´s mausoleum. Also, I know in this country there are many kinds of cheese and wine.
Another interesting thing from Italy is the language. I think the Italian is a musical and melodious language. I like it. 
For this reasons, I would like to visit the museums of art and learn very much about the artists. Also, I would like to visit the vineyard and I would like to taste the different wines. 
I like very much cheese, so... I would like to eat a lot of cheese.
Additionally, I would like to work in Italy for a year in the production of cheese, because I will show this recipe to my family. Then we have a perfect dinner with cheese and wine from Italy.



7 comments:

  1. Very good!! i like cheese to, i suggest to visit the diferent italian restaurants and eat pizza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good!! i like cheese to, i suggest to visit the diferent italian restaurants and eat pizza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Nice post, I will visit Italy some day too! I would like to visit museums like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good, i like the italian food too. I suggest that you will go to a pizza restaurant there. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think i must taste that cheese hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Italy is great! I would like to go to the south, I think it's interesting

    ReplyDelete